BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, March 3, 2013

39 weeks



I am FREAKING OUT about labor. I won't lie I have cried a few times. I am sooo scared. I am unable to sleep at night because I am terrified that my water will break in the middle of the night. AHHHH!! It's just too much. It's all a waiting game now....
I have been cleaning and organizing like crazy. I had 2 sweet co-workers and friends that helped me organize and clean my classroom. It took a huge stress off of my shoulders. I can leave work now feeling SOMEWHAT prepared. I am still not where I should be.
I have been having a lot of contractions nothing consistant though. My groin still feels like it MIGHT just fall off. Crazy stuff has been coming out of my nipples..ugh. When she moves around there is nothing tiny about it. My whole entire stomach looks like a tidal wave. Poor girl doesn't have much more room. I keep telling her that I promise things look much better outside of the womb then inside. I don't know about her but I am done sharing my body. :)
I pre-registared for the hospital today!!
The picture of me holding the 39 week sign is awful!! I look HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEE!!!

1 comment:

  1. HMMM I would like to reference you back to the picture of me at 39 weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete