BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, August 19, 2012

11 weeks.

We finally told the world we are pregnant. When I say 'world' I mean "facebook."  I couldn't hack it any longer! I know you are suppose to wait until after  your 1st trimester but I can't keep secrets for that long. I thought waiting til 11 wks was long enough. Everything is going really well. I get these crazy exhaustion spells around 4pm. It's a very inconvenient time, it's too late to take a nap because I won't be able to sleep that night and it's right before dinner time.
My favorite is how everyone is convincing me to find out the sex....and that will be a no-go! It's life's biggest surprise!! It'll be fine. Everyone needs to hold on to their panties and just wait it out. :) My stomach is getting harder and harder everyday. It's still really weird to think I, McKenzie Catania is growing a human inside of me. I JUST CANNOT WRAP MY HEAD AROUND IT!
Today we went to the grocery store and there was this cute lil boy with his dad in the bulk food section. His dad told him to grab the green box. The little boy said "What's in there?" Dad said "bars" The little boy said "you love that kind?" Dad said "yes I do." Anyhow the conversation was very sweet, I guess you had to of been there to understand. During the conversation of course Paul and I just stopped and stared, it was too cute. Paul said after "I can't wait to bring my kid to the grocery store and answer those questions!" lol...Again we are both ecstatic!
I can't remember if I had told you in any previous posts that we got a babysitter, her name is Terri. I know her through a couple of my co-workers. She messaged me on facebook and told me she had 2 openings in the fall of 2013 and if I want one of them (She's very popular) I thought it was pretty cool that she came to ME to ask if I wanted a spot...very sweet. I couldn't pass up the fact that many of my co-workers use her, she provides diapers, formula and food AND she's awesome. We quickly jumped on it. So, one thing to cross off the list. One BIG thing to cross off the list.
This weekend was our good friend H's surprise bday party at Hanovers. We had a good time. I won't lie it was tough not drinking as much as I'd like. I did have a glass of wine, the doc told me I could. So I took full advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment