BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, July 16, 2012

9 weeks?

9 weeks pregnant...I think and counting. Week 9 craving: clean food like fruit. Week 9 of things I cannot stand: meat and things I have made previously. It's too strange, so strange I really can't even explain. I feel nauseous when I wake up in the morning, a few hours after I eat breakfast I am better. Then I start to feel nauseous again around 3 or 4.
I think in previous posts I had said that I went to the doctor and the nurse just went over some book with me of things that I had already known. Before we went into the doctor office the receptionist handed me a bill that stated we needed to pay 3,000 before the next visit. The next visit we were still not able to meet with the actual doctor. Since the 1st appointment I've been talking to alot of people about how I have to fork over a few grand before I meet the doctor, it just didn't feel right. I talked with my friend Shannon about this issue and she said that she got to meet her doctor on the first visit. I decided to call Shannon's doctor office today to talk to the receptionist to see what was expected for the first appointment. She told me that I'll meet the doctor and I'll get a full examination and an ultrasound! I said "SOLD" sign me up. I have an appointment tomorrow with a new doctor and I am stoked!
I got my haircut today! Went short again and super blond! Love it. :) Went to HEB and bought watermelon sherbet. LOVE IT! Today anyhow....

No comments:

Post a Comment